- Stacy Black:Stacy is currently pursuing her MSc in Computer Science at Boise State University (BSU). She completed her BS from BSU in 2018. Her research interestsinclude privacy and cybersecurity. Her current research involves developing a system of privacy rules to control information sharing.
- Subin Sapkota:Subin is currently pursuing his MSc in Computer Science at Boise State University (BSU). He completed his BS from Carroll College, Helena, MT in May, 2017. His research interests include Security, Resiliency, and Intelligence for Cyber Physical Systems and Distributed Systems. His current focus is on implementation of Artificial Intelligence for solving security problems. Specifically usage of Deep Learning for Anomaly Detection, Threat Prediction, as well as automated learning and creation of threat.
- Nuhil Mehdy:Nuhil is currently pursuing his PhD in Computing at Boise State University (BSU). He completed his BS in 2011 from Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology and MS in in 2017, from Lamar University, US. His research interests include Privacy, Security, Resiliency, and Intelligence of Cyber Physical Systems including Industrial Control Systems, Internet of Things, and Distributed Systems. His research focuses on implementing Machine Learning approaches to solve problems on top of Big Data. Specifically, He is interested in Universal Deep Learning Models by implementing them in different problem domains such as Privacy Analysis by Natural Language Processing, Intrusion Detection by Activity, Anomaly Recognition and Threat Prediction by Data Analysis etc.
- Tyler Phillips:Tyler is currently pursuing his PhD in Computing at Boise State University (BSU). He completed his BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering from BSU in 2011 and 2014, respectively. His MS research focus was smart-grid technologies to increase integration of wind energy using parallel high-performance computing with GPUs. His current reach focus is on cybersecurity of industrial control systems (ICS) at the programmable logic controller (PLC). His research interest includes high-performance computing, GPU computing, security of ICS/PLC, and model checking techniques and tools.
- Rezvan Joshaghani: Graduated May. 2019. M.Sc Thesis: UNICORN Framework: A User-centric Approach Toward Formal Verification of Privacy Norms.
- Farhad Rasapour: Graduated Aug. 2018. M.Sc Thesis: Injecting Control Commands through Sensory Channel: Attack and Defense.